Wednesday, January 15, 2014

DIY Toys: Doctor/Vet Kit

I made an easy doctor's kit/vet's kit for my son to play with out of eco-fi felt.  Everything was hand-sewn except the doctor's bag, which took a few minutes on a sewing machine.

The kit comes with the aforementioned bag, a stethoscope, an otoscope, a blood pressure cuff, a thermometer, a syringe, three bandages in different sizes, pink pills, a prescription bottle, ayurvedic medicine, homeopathic medicine, eye drops, X-rays of ribs, a skull and a dog, (which my son thinks is a dinosaur), a bone or lollipop treat, depending on the patient, and a cast which I just made by cutting the band from an old cotton sock that was tiny enough for my son's arms. 

Pills, homeopathic medicine, eye drops, ayurvedic medicine and prescription medicine.

The x-rays

Stethoscope, otoscope, blood pressure cuff and a needle

No comments:

Post a Comment