Sunday, August 24, 2014

Badger Face Oil with Organic Oils


Over the past few weeks, I have been trying out Badger's Damascus Rose Face Oil.  
I know most people aren't thrilled by the thought of putting oil on their faces but I started using organic coconut oil on my face in place of face cream, when I was pregnant with my first kid, because I couldn't find a natural face cream that I liked.  I have really dry skin and I had no issues with the coconut oil.

Badger's Face Oil is lighter than coconut oil.  It's an all natural product made of antioxidant-rich organic jojoba, baobab and pomegranate oils as its base oils, and also contains organic rosehip, calendula, seabuckthorn, rose oil, maillette lavender and Roman chamomile.  

According to the website, the face oil helps in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and is ideal for combination skin, dry skin or mature skin. 

I have been using it at night and one pump is enough for my entire face.  As stated earlier, it is a light oil that feels really soothing and it has a great natural rose scent that isn't overwhelming.  Unlike most facial products on the market, this face oil doesn't have phthalates for its scent, just essential oils.

I bought mine at Vitacost, and purchased several more bottles for family members.  One of my family members wanted something in a thicker base.  He lucked out because Badger also makes a beauty balm, which provides intensive moisture for targeted spots like under the eyes or stretch marks.  I tried this out under my eyes and it is a lot more moisturizing than the oil and would probably be too much for your entire face, depending on your skin type.

Both products have glowing reviews on Vitacost and I plan on continuing to use them both.  I love the Face Oil and am happy using it as a substitute for a face cream.

Check back every Monday and Thursday for new posts.  Coming up in the next few weeks: more DIY toys, green toy recommendations, and more info on green products.

And if you like what you see here, check out my Amazon Author page for my picture books, and my blog posts on The Huffington Post. 
Follow me on Twitter @soups25





1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job. I am really happy I discovered your website. However, I would like to see more details about this topic. I'm going to keep coming back here.

    Regards
    Organic Canola Oil

    ReplyDelete