Sunday, January 4, 2015

No-Sew Starry Night Background


This was an easy no-sew background for pretend play.

All I did was cut a piece of cardboard from an old box and wrap a piece of felt around it.  By propping the backdrop against a wall, there was no need to sew anything.




I then cut stars out and because felt sticks to felt, I just put the stars on the background and it was done!  It's a fun background for our woodland village, and other play scapes that I rotate out on the table.  If you want to have more variety you could even cut out a rainbow, clouds, a sun, or storm clouds, rain and lightning out of felt and just put them on the felt background.





Check back every Monday and Thursday for new posts, including more info on green toys and products and more DIY toys.  

Follow me on Twitter @soups25

No comments:

Post a Comment