Sunday, April 19, 2015

Cardboard Birthday Party Craft



For my kids' two birthday parties at home, we did a small sticker craft.
Using The Honest Company's shipping boxes, which are already blue, and blue and white, 
I cut out the birds for my son's bird-themed party and whales and fish for my other son's ocean-themed party.

Here is how one of the boxes looked when I got it:


And here it is after I opened the box up into a flat piece of cardboard.


I just drew the animals' shapes on there and then cut them out.




I placed them on a table with googly eyes and other stickers and the kids decorated their birds and sea animals.


It was a quick project that was a great way to upcycle a cardboard box into something else.


Check back every Monday for new posts, including more info on green products, DIY toys, and the rest of the birday party and a "cake" made out of honeydew.

Follow me on Twitter @soups25


No comments:

Post a Comment