Monday, October 19, 2015

Halloween Felt Board and Snack

Here is how I used that felt board for some October fun.



I put the fall leaves on our seasonal tree every Autumn for the kids to play with but as Halloween nears, I slowly add some new Halloween-themed felt pieces each day to make the board more festive.  I started with some pumpkins, an apple and an acorn.

I then added two large pumpkins with vampire teeth, an eye patch, lips, eyebrows, mustaches, goatees, bows and more for the kids to use to make different faces.

And then I made some Halloween characters.  I copied the ghost saying "boo" from my friend Brynn's adorable Halloween felt board.  And I added a mummy raking leaves, a skeleton, a bat and a witch.  The kids enjoy playing with these guys.

Last year I made this organic Halloween snack for my son too, using real food ingredients (raisins, an avocado, an apple, carrots, cottage cheese and string cheese), with no added, processed sugar.



Check back every Monday for new posts, including more info on green products and DIY toys.  The next few weeks are full of fun posts on Halloween and Diwali projects so be sure to come back.


Follow me on Twitter @soups25

2 comments: