Friday, July 29, 2016

Outer Space Card Table Fort Panel #3



Last year I showed you how I made the following panels for my card table fort:


Our solar system


Astronauts

For the third panel, I decided to make some aliens and planets.  I cut shapes out of the felt I had, and am not crazy about the color scheme but I guess the colors work together.  There were so many individual pieces that I had to hand sew on, this panel definitely led to some major felt fatigue.

I first laid out my pieces to find out the best orientation for everything.



I then sewed everything on over the course of a few days and used a Sharpie Stained fabric pen to add faces to my aliens and some craters to the moon.





Check back here for the last panel of my space tent!


Follow me on Twitter @soups25

No comments:

Post a Comment