As a lifelong fan of Bollywood, and a Bollywood screenwriter, I thought this was the perfect, fun topic for Hindi Film fans and for anyone who likes to color.
You can purchase the book on Amazon by clicking here.
Here are just some of the images (they are black and white in the book, of course):
|The Evil Mother-in-Law|
There are 26 one-sided coloring pages total in the book, with homages to common themes and characters in Bollywood:
- Singing in the Rain - featuring the romantic rains of the Monsoon.
- Comic Relief
- The Item Number- the sultry dance highlight of many movies.
- The Evil Mother-in-Law - you know the one from the 1960s and 1970s, who was always torturing her daughter in law, and always had a bottle of poison ready on the top of her dresser, just in case she needed to slip it to someone or threaten to take it herself.
- The Tribal Dance
- The Bus Song - because nothing makes you feel like singing and dancing than a bus ride.
- Dhishoom Dhishoom - the classic sounds of a good Hindi movie fight.
- The Bike Song
- The Widow
- The Courtesan
- The 1980s
- The Snake-Person
- The Over-the-top, Insane Villain
- Pigeon Pal
- The Bangles
- Twins Separated at Birth
- Sindoor Shortage- When you really need to elope but there is no sindoor around so you have to cut your finger open and use some romantic blood in its place.
- The 1990s
- The Thakur
- The Village
- The Gunda
- Kutte! - man's best friend.
- The 2000s.
Follow me on Twitter @soups25